As social media intern, you will gain a deep understanding of the importance & functionalities of communications as you assist our marketing team with exciting new challenges!
Help spread the word about Relax Melodies, an app that helps millions of people across the globe sleep and live better.
*****This is a full time paid internship starting September 7th to December 17th, 2021 (4 months).****
*****You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident registered in a post-secondary school to be eligible to this internship.*****
Responsibilities as social media intern:
- Manage a growing community: Moderate and engage with our growing community on social media to create brand loyalty and awareness.
- Answer comments: Interact with the community by answering their questions and reacting to their comments.
- Assist with post creation: Help our community manager in crafting posts to raise awareness of Relax Melodies on social media platforms.
- Search for third party content and inspiration: Find content that could interest our community to be curated on our social media platforms. Look for trends that could be used to create posts that will interest our community.
- Plan and execute content strategy for Stories: Assist with the strategic planning and creation of stories on IG and Facebook.
- Write captions: Write captions on a weekly basis that are interesting and follow the brand tone to help engage with new and old followers.
- Research and data: Research new ways to increase engagement by following trends and changes in platform algorithms. Gather data about users and their consumption of content to help with the production of new content.
- Develop strategies and maintain a content schedule: Create strategies based on research to help devise changes to existing strategies. Put into action a social media calendar and make sure it stays on schedule.
- Currently studying in public relation, marketing or communication;
- A good writer and editor in English;
- Social media savvy ;
- A news buff ;
- A good communicator;
- Into wellness, especially Meditation & Sleep;
- Very organized;
- Detail oriented ;
- Interested in building a community and interacting wit