Would you like to develop an app that helps millions of people to sleep better every night?
Your mission as a Senior Mobile Developer will be to develop new features on our app Relax Melodies and act as a technical coach towards the team.
Specifically, the Senior Mobile Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Define system architecture
- Act as a coach towards the team
- Develop new features in our mobile apps
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Work with advanced analytics systems
- Interfacing the backend and the front end
- Create reusable modules and libraries across different projects
- Participate in continuous improvement of tools and development process
- Automate the maximum of tasks.
- Technological Stack:
iOS: Swift / Objective-C, Cocoapods, AppCode
Android: Kotlin / Java, Gradle, Android Studio
Common: Git, Firebase, Jenkins, Fastlane, Jira, Zeplin, CleverTap, BigQuery, Google Cloud
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering;
- You have at least 8 years of experience as a developer, including 5 in mobile in Android or iOS;
- You have excellent skills and skills in UI / UX;
- You are an autonomous person, rigorous, organized and structured;
- You are excellent at multitasking in a dynamic environment;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are functional in English and French.
Ipnos is the Quebec studio creator of Relax Melodies, the app that has received the most positive reviews in the history of the app store, with more than 45 million downloads since its creation. We innovate in products dedicated to relaxation and meditation while relying on the latest native technologies from Apple and Google.
Our mission is to offer well-being through technology. Joining us is making a difference in people’s lives by participating in the expansion of a globally successful app, used by millions of users. Do you want to spread the well-being with us?
What we offer:
- Become involved in a multidisciplinary team in a growing company where everyone participates;
- Being at the heart of a company that values its users, teamwork, curiosity, intrapreneurship, excellence and creativity;
- Apple’s latest generation of work equipment;
- Great management process;
- A lot of flexibility, work from home;
- A competitive salary;
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments offered every day;
- Prime downtown location, near subway stations, BIXI, train, shops and restaurants;
- 20% discount on public transportation tickets;
- Garage with bike rack;
- Team building activities every quarter;
- Group meditation session every week;
- Video games, ping-pong and baby foot;
- An advantageous holiday policy;
- 5 sick leave;
- Group Insurance;
- On-site gym and more!
Voyez toutes nos apps : https://www.ipnos.com/apps/
Caractéristiques de l'emploi