The Lead UX/UI Product Designer will have the mission to design a cross-platform user experience appreciated by users that contributes to increasing conversion rates and retention.
YOUR MISSION AS LEAD UX/UI PRODUCT DESIGNER
- Create UX / UI designs for all Relax Melodies platforms (iOS & Android);
- Actively collaborate with the CEO, product team and both mobiles squad of developers (iOS and Android);
- Mentored the other designers (1 for now);
- Produce design for product features, buttons, animations, logs, new content, etc;
- Participate in A / B tests and leverage analyzes in understanding user needs;
- Ensure version management in our confluence tool;
- Revise the design to ensure its integrity and the most complete quality (typography, uniformity, etc.) and ensure the implementation of all changes, even the smallest;
- Ensure compliance with Android and Apple guidelines, keep up to date and inform the team of new developments;
- Initiate the establishment of processes focused on user focus groups;
- Follow the best practices in the market, ensuring that the user experience remains at the forefront.
THIS ROLE WILL BE FOR YOU IF:
- You support innovation, come up with new ideas, and encourage others to be creative.
- You have the ability to produce quality work and we rarely come back to you to demand corrections.
- You are open to reviewing the strategies you advocated initially, you are flexible, period.
- You have the initiative, you know how to identify what needs to be done before the situation demands it.
- You always focus on the desired result and you put all the efforts to achieve them, and even exceed them.
- You have a relevant diploma;
- You are passionate about our industry;
- You have 6 or more years of experience in UI and UX mobile design;
- You master tools like Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Abstract, the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect).