The Data analyst will have the mission to assist our analytics team with the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the dev team on data collection and data quality validation.
- Using statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Building Dashboards, running Ad hoc analysis and providing insightful reports to help teams with the decision-making process
- Working closely with the Product team, CRM team and Content team to evaluate the performance of new features and strategies for teams.
- A strong mathematics or statistics background
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard building
- Experience with product analytics platform is a plus
- Experience with SQL (BigQuery is a plus) and Python
- Team player
- Great communications skills in English and French
Interns really appreciate their experience with us for the tremendous learning they bring back with them. As Data analyst, we’ll be part of a small team where you’ll witness the impact of your work on the overall business.
We are currently all working remotely, but with some chance, we expect to go back on a part time basis in our amazing office located downtown Montreal sometimes this summer.
Ipnos is the Quebec studio creator of Relax Melodies, the app that has received the most positive reviews in the history of the app store, with more than 45 million downloads since its creation. We innovate in the world of sleep and meditation.
Our mission is to offer well-being through technology. Joining us is making a difference in people’s lives by participating in the expansion of a globally successful app, used by millions of users.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi