The COMMUNICATION COOP INTERN (Winter 2021) will help us spread the word about Relax Melodies, an app that helps millions of people across the globe sleep and live better, by assisting our marketing team in exciting new challenges!
Responsibilities of the COMMUNICATION COOP INTERN (Winter 2021)
- Reaching out to influencers: Build a relationship with micro-influencers and promote Relax Melodies in order to raise awareness about the app as a leader in sleep and relaxation.
- News Monitoring: Do a daily review of news to see mentions of Relax Melodies. Ensure that the app is properly portrayed in the articles and the website is linked. Help find opportunities to push Relax Melodies in the current news cycle.
- Media list tidying/updating: Help build media lists for upcoming press releases and to operate our transition from our current PR platform.
- Hashtag research: Help find hashtags that will help our content stand out on social media.
- Assist with post creation: Help our community manager in crafting posts to raise awareness of Relax Melodies on social media platforms.
- Search for third party content and inspiration: Find content that could interest our community to be curated on our social media platforms. Look for trends that could be used to create posts that will interest our community.
- Answer comments: Interact with the community by answering their questions and reacting to their comments by following our brand voice.
- Help with creation of assets that have templates/Stories: Assist with creation of stories on IG and Facebook as well as creating content based on our branded templates.
Brand, Partnerships, content:
- Auditing content in the app to ensure proper capitalization in french and english: Do an audit of the app’s copy in french and english to ensure that the format is consistent in caps and spelling.
- Update database to make sure it reflects app content: Go through our content database and make sure the information is updated and exact.
- Script checks for translations: Ensure that scripts that go out to the translator are devoid of any mistake and match the recorded version that can be found in the app.
This position is for you if you are:
- Currently studying a University Degree in public relation, marketing or communication;
- A Canadien citizen or permanent resident;
- A good writer and editor in English;
- Social media savvy ;
- A news buff ;
- A good communicator;
- Into wellness, especially Meditation & Sleep;
- Very organized;
- Detail oriented ;
- Interested in building a community and interacting with people;
- Proficient in written and spoken french (an asset).
Ipnos is the creator of Relax Melodies, the app that has received the most positive reviews in the history of the App Store in 2018, with more than 50 million downloads since its creation in 2009. We innovate in the world of sleep, relaxation and meditation.
Our mission is to offer well-being through technology. Joining us is making a difference in people’s lives by participating in the expansion of a globally successful app, used by millions of users !
What we offer:
- 100 % remote work during COVID;
- Evolving in a multidisciplinary team in a growing company where everyone participates;
- Being at the heart of a company that values its users, teamwork, transparency, curiosity, engagement, excellence and creativity;
- Apple’s work tools;
- Constructive feedback;
- Flexible work hours;
- Team building activities every quarter (remote);
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments offered free of charge every day;
- Prime location in downtown, near subway stations, commuter train, BIXI, shops and restaurants;
- 20% discount on public transportation tickets;
- Garage with bike rack;
- Team building activities every quarter;
- A meditation session every week (optional)
- Video games, ping-pong and babyfoot table;
- Competitive holiday policy;
- 5 sick days;
- Group Insurance;
- On-site gym and more!
Caractéristiques de l'emploi