Why the Business Development Manager role?
- Make a real difference in our growth by developing our presence in the B2B space as we aspire to be the world’s # 1 sleep app.
- Work on a product that really helps improve people’s lives across the globe.
- Join a human-sized company that listens to each employee and allows maximum autonomy.
- Learn new skills: agile methodology (all departments in the company are agile), best practices in product development and marketing, deep understanding of mobile industry.
So what would you do in this role ?
The business development manager’s mission is to help spread better sleep across the world by developing strategic B2B partnerships.
- Participate in the conception of a worldwide business development plan;
- Grow revenue and user acquisition through strategic partnerships;
- Create pitch decks in collaboration with designers;
- Reach out to organizations and individuals to build partnerships;
- Research new opportunities in the B2B markets;
- Manage relationships with current partners and find ways to increase value;
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to generate partnership opportunities;
- Define scope of partnership and collaborate with the product and tech team to deliver projects;
- Evaluate the ROI for each partnership and provide recommendations;
- Work in collaboration with our legal aid to draft and finalize contracts.
This might be for you if…
- You have a bachelor degree in marketing, international business or any other relevant studies;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in business development on a national or international level;
- You have experience working in a tech company (huge asset);
- You are truly passionate about wellness;
- You are self motivated and results oriented;
- You have a strategic mind with strong business acumen;
- You have very strong interpersonal and social skills;
- You are organized and have the capacity to multitask;
- You have very strong communication skills in English (Written and spoken);
- You have a good understanding of French (Written and spoken);
- You are available to travel.
Ipnos is the creator of Relax Melodies, the app that has received the most positive reviews in the history of the app store, with more than 50 million downloads since its creation. We innovate in the world of sleep, relaxation and meditation.
Relax Melodies makes you fall asleep in minutes by helping you combine Soothing Sounds, Bedtime Stories, Sleep Meditations, and SleepMoves.
Ipnos’ mission is to offer well-being through technology.
What you will find at Ipnos
- A multidisciplinary team in a growing company where everyone has a voice;
- A company that values its users, teamwork, transparency, engagement, excellence and curiosity;
- Apple’s latest-generation work tools;
- Lot’s of autonomy ;
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy;
- A competitive, fair and transparent salary policy;
- Breakfasts, fruits, snacks and refreshments offered every day;
- Free access to Dialogue, a tele-medicine app;
- Prime location in downtown, near subway stations, commuter train, BIXI, shops and restaurants;
- 20% discount on public transportation tickets;
- Garage with bike rack;
- Team building activities every quarter;
- A meditation session every Thursday PM;
- Monthly visit of a chair massage therapist;
- Lego, ping-pong and babyfoot table;
- Competitive holiday policy;
- 5 sick days;
- Group Insurance;
- On-site gym and more!
La meilleure façon de comprendre notre produit est de le tester: www.Relaxmelodies.com
Pour voir tous nos produits:https://www.ipnos.com/apps/